About the association
ABT-ACTE Russia (The Russian Association of Business Travel) is the largest international business travel organization in Russia and the CIS.
ABT-ACTE Russia mission: professional growth of business travel industry executives, establishment of a platform for communication between corporate buyers and travel service providers, provision of information on best practices and growth areas of business travel in cooperation with the Association of Corporate Travel Executives (ACTE).
ABT-ACTE Russia members are travel managers and procurement specialists from more than 100 largest international and Russian corporations. ABT-ACTE Russia partners include more than 50 leading business travel suppliers: Russian and international airlines, hotel chains, TMCs etc.
Main ABT-ACTE Russia activities:
- Organizing conferences, forums and educational sessions for corporate buyers on key issues of the business travel industry;
- Running the Hosted Buyers program, i.e. organizing group tours for corporate buyers to key business travel exhibitions and conferences;
- Implementing joint projects in cooperation with international associations;
- Developing its own hospitality industry standardization procedure – the Business and Conference Hotel Attestation Program;
- Planning and publishing articles devoted to business travel issues in mass media;
- Issuing ABT-ACTE Russia Newsletter – an electronic news edition that is intended for corporate buyers of business travel services. The Newsletter contains the latest information on the state and development trends of business travel, analytical articles, comments of industry experts;
- Running the “Business Travel Specialist”, “Travel Manager” educational programs and short-term educational seminars;