This educational program covers different issues, which will be of great aid for a travel-manager in dealing with everyday problems while organizing business trips for company employees. Practice-oriented tasks and analyzing actual examples will allow the participants to accept the material easily and to use it in their work.
Aims and tasks of the program:
- To give the participant all necessary knowledge to carry out the most effective organization of business trips.
The program is aimed at:
- Employees responsible for travel-management;
- Secretaries and specialists responsible for organizing business trips;
- Financial, HR and administrative managers.
The main topics of the program:
- Organization of business trips as a management function. Tasks and responsibilities of a travel-manager.
- Management Information System (MIS)
- Purchase transactions and tendering process
- Contracts and terms of business arrangements
- Mutual payments of service providers, their forms
- Travel-policy, its basic principles. Optimization of business-processes.
- Budget and cost optimization
- Complaint handling
- Reservation Systems
- Cooperation with service providers
- New technologies in business travel, international and Russian experience